21. "Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."
- Albert Einstein
22. "Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone- but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding."
- Bette Davis
23. "Never close your lips to those whom you have opened your heart."
- Charles Dickens
24. "Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it rekindles the great."
- Comte DeBussy-Rabutin
25. "Love is the whole and more than all."
- E.E. Cummings
26. "I've looked around enough to know that you're the one I want to go through time with."
- Jim Croce
27. "When a male and female combine, all things achieve harmony."
- Tao Te Ching
28. "Love is the desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Robert Frost
29. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
- Hellen Keller
30. "Where love reigns the impossible may be attained."
- Indian Proverb
31. "In the eyes of a lover pockmarks are dimples."
- Japanese Proverb
32. "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one."
- John Keats
33. "Catch a glimps in his eyes, hold it tight, begin to cry. This is it, he's the one, now hold him close and love him tons".
- Katie Hummel
34. "Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it.
Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it.
Hatred darkens life; love illumines it."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
35. "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
- Gieselle C. Viera
36. "When a man has once loved a woman, he will do anything for her except continue to love her. When one is in love, one begins by deceiving oneself and one ends by deceiving others. This is what the world calls a romance"
- Oscar Wilde
37. "Who, being loved, is poor?"
- Oscar Wilde
38. "Many who have spent a lifetime in it can tell us less of love than the child that lost a dog yesterday."
- Thorton Wilder
39. "Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination."
40. "I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
- William Butler Yeats